This natural DIY eucalyptus linen spray is a lovely way to promote self care and relaxation. Eucalyptus oil has anti-anxiety properties, making this spray a fantastic option to mist onto breezy linens.
Eucalyptus oil has a wonderfully strong scent, which has been shown to decrease symptoms of stress. In one study, researchers even showed that inhaling eucalyptus oil for 30 minutes was associated with lower blood pressure in people who has just had knee surgery. Pretty amazing.
If you struggle with anxiety or stress, consider incorporating eucalyptus oil into your environment. This eucalyptus linen spray is a perfect choice for misting onto your bed or even couch, to promote a calm environment. And it’s inexpensive to make.
Watch the video
Eucalyptus Essential Oil
Amber Glass Spray Bottle – or a recycled spray bottle you have on hand. Amber bottles are a good choice when using essential oils because the amber helps protect the properties of the oil. Using glass instead of plastic bottles is a good choice because some essential oils can draw toxics out of plastic.
Add 10 drops of eucalyptus oil into your spray bottle.
Add 2 teaspoons of witch hazel to your bottle. Witch hazel will help the spray to dry faster.
Fill the rest of the bottle with water.
Shake to combine.
How To Use Linen Sprays
Simply mist the linen spray onto your linens, couches, pillows, etc.
2-3 sprays for a bed
3-4 sprays for a couch
1-2 sprays for sheets
1 spray for pillows
Homemade Lavender Pillow Spray – 10 drops lavender
Gentle Morning Wake Up Room Spray – 5 drops wild orange, 5 drops lemon
Try These Other Ways To Reduce Consumption
If you make this DIY and enjoy it, please consider giving it 5 stars. Find me on Instagram @documentingsimpleliving and show me what you’ve made!
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil
- Witch Hazel
- Amber Glass Spray Bottle – or a recycled spray bottle you have on hand.
- Add 10 drops of eucalyptus oil into your spray bottle.
- Add 2 teaspoons of witch hazel to your bottle. Witch hazel will help the spray to dry faster.
- Fill the rest of the bottle with water.
- Shake to combine.
- Spray onto curtains, bedding, rugs, or any other soft furnishings you would like.
- Homemade Lavender Pillow Spray – 10 drops lavender
- Gentle Morning Wake Up Room Spray – 5 drops wild orange, 5 drops lemon